With Microsoft Word and Excel it's easy to create one's own corpus and concordancer.
CREATING THE CORPUS
- Use MS Word to put every sentence in your text on its own line. A quick and dirty way to do that is to Find-&-Replace every period in the text with a paragraph marker. (See Edit menu.)
- Do the same thing with question marks and exclamation points.
- Convert you text to a table. (See Table menu - Convert text to table) Your objective is a single-column table, with each cell containing one sentence.
- Copy and paste your table into Excel.
- Go to the Data menu in Excel, select Filter, and click on Auto Filter.
- Notice that a downward pointing arrow appears on the right of the top row of your corpus
- Click on the downward pointing arrow.
- Select Custom
- Select contains from the drop-down menu.
- Type your search string in the right-hand window.